- Identity: LOURDES YAGÜE (“Hello Translator”)
Address: Apdo. de Correos 46014. 28015 – Madrid
Email: info [@] hellotranslator.com
2.1 What do we use the data for?
The following Private Policy establishes the terms under which Hello Translator will process your personal data gathered within the framework of our activity. This includes any personal data gathered through our website, as well as any other data processed during our business activities.
In addition to using your data for the purpose of contracting the service, if you consent, we will also use them to keep you informed of our projects, as well as new services and promotions.
Hello Translator gathers the following personal data with the purposes indicated below:
- a) Web contact form: the personal data gathered through this form will be used exclusively to provide you information about the services you have requested.
- b) Service contracting: if you contract one of our services, your personal data will be exclusively used to carry out the administrative management of the product acquired. This includes invoicing the service and other associated accounting tasks, among others.
2.2 How long do we store your data?
The data of potential clients that do not contract any service will be automatically deleted three years after contact, as long as the potential client has not shown any more interest in our products and services. If the service is contracted, the data will be processed while the business relationship lasts and, once it ends, the necessary time to respond to potential legal liabilities.
Hello Translator will process the clients’ data, as well as the data related to the freelancers, in order to comply with the contractual relationship.
We will only process your data with promotional purposes if you have specifically consented to it. You may always revoke your consent for the processing of your data with this purpose.
Third-party data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties without your consent, unless Hello Translator must transfer these data under a specific law.
You have the right to:
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify your personal data.
– Delete your personal data.
– File a claim or writ for the protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency or before the regional data protection agency, if any.
– Receive information on any security breach that might affect your data.
- LOURDES YAGÜE LOBO (hereinafter, “Hello Translator”) informs the users that she respects current legislation regarding personal data protection, user privacy and data secrecy and security, by adopting the technical and organisational measures needed to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, considering that state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are susceptible.
- The services, content access and product offer on this website are exclusively aimed to people 18 and over; therefore, any person that provides their personal information states they are of that age. The use of hellotranslator.comand the delivery of personal data by minors is prohibited.
- Hello Translator will process the data pursuant to the quality principles required by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December regarding Personal Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulation Developing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, regarding Persona Data Protection (RLOPD).
- The personal data provided on the website will be registered in a file property of Lourdes Yagüe Lobo, duly declared and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, with the purpose of providing the offered services, as well as sending by any means, including email, product and service offers for Hello Translator, improving the commercial relationship and managing the requests of our clients.
- The User may revoke the consent, without retroactive effect, and exercise the rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose by submitting a letter with proof of identification (ID or other appropriate document) to Lourdes Yagüe Lobo, Apdo. de Correos 46014, 28015 – Madrid.
- The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Hello Translator are true and is responsible of communicating any change in them so that, at all times, they correspond to the current situation.
- Additionally, Hello Translator reserves the right to:
a) Delete opinions or comments when their content:
- Is defamatory, obscene, offensive or contains threats, harassment or encouragement to carry out any act prohibited by Spanish legislation.
- Does not respect dignity of people and the principle of non-discrimination due to race, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any personal or social circumstance.
- Is signed by people with a third party or false identity, or includes personal data of third parties.
- Promotes products or services or posts messages with information about other websites with commercial purposes or with the aim to advertise those sites.
- Reproduces third party texts partial or totally.
- Includes content not related to the blog’s topic.
- Is a repeated message.
b) Delete images of people that have not expressly consented to being on the blog.
c) Delete inappropriate opinions and comments or those that breach the rules of participation.
d) Forbid access to those users that repeatedly breach the rules of participation.
The User knows and accepts that the comments posted on Hello Translator’s blog may be indexed by browsers, and this indexing, in no case, can be controlled or is responsibility of the blog owner. This means that even though the User may request to be unsubscribed from the blog, as well as the deletion of the posts published, their data could still appear on search engines until these engines delete the information from their cache.
If you have any questions or comments about Hello Translator’s use of user data, please send us an email to info [@] hellotranslator.com