- LOURDES YAGÜE LOBO (hereinafter, “Hello Translator”) informs the users that she respects current legislation regarding personal data protection, user privacy and data secrecy and security, by adopting the technical and organisational measures needed to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, considering that state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are susceptible.
- The services, content access and product offer on this website are exclusively aimed to people 18 and over; therefore, any person that provides their personal information states they are of that age. The use of hellotranslator.comand the delivery of personal data by minors is prohibited.
- Hello Translator will process the data pursuant to the quality principles required by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December regarding Personal Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulation Developing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, regarding Persona Data Protection (RLOPD).
- The personal data provided on the website will be registered in a file property of Lourdes Yagüe Lobo, duly declared and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, with the purpose of providing the offered services, as well as sending by any means, including email, product and service offers for Hello Translator, improving the commercial relationship and managing the requests of our clients.
- The User may revoke the consent, without retroactive effect, and exercise the rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose by submitting a letter with proof of identification (ID or other appropriate document) to Lourdes Yagüe Lobo, Apdo. de Correos 46014, 28015 – Madrid.
- The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Hello Translator are true and is responsible of communicating any change in them so that, at all times, they correspond to the current situation.
- Additionally, Hello Translator reserves the right to:
a) Delete opinions or comments when their content:
- Is defamatory, obscene, offensive or contains threats, harassment or encouragement to carry out any act prohibited by Spanish legislation.
- Does not respect dignity of people and the principle of non-discrimination due to race, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any personal or social circumstance.
- Is signed by people with a third party or false identity, or includes personal data of third parties.
- Promotes products or services or posts messages with information about other websites with commercial purposes or with the aim to advertise those sites.
- Reproduces third party texts partial or totally.
- Includes content not related to the blog’s topic.
- Is a repeated message.
b) Delete images of people that have not expressly consented to being on the blog.
c) Delete inappropriate opinions and comments or those that breach the rules of participation.
d) Forbid access to those users that repeatedly breach the rules of participation.
The User knows and accepts that the comments posted on Hello Translator’s blog may be indexed by browsers, and this indexing, in no case, can be controlled or is responsibility of the blog owner. This means that even though the User may request to be unsubscribed from the blog, as well as the deletion of the posts published, their data could still appear on search engines until these engines delete the information from their cache.
If you have any questions or comments about Hello Translator’s use of user data, please send us an email to info [@] hellotranslator.com